The Salesforce Administrator will work towards ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce.com platform based on the needs of our business. We are seeking an individual with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface with functional analysts and internal stakeholders to understand business needs in order to administer, enhance, and integrate the Salesforce platform.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily support and maintenance tasks
- Manage all support requests and users' administrative needs
- Design and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions as needed
- Design and manage data integration between Salesforce and other applications
- Manage Salesforce data integration with cloud data stores (AWS/Azure)
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, integration, redesign, or development
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Maintain system documentation and Salesforce policies and procedures
- Manage and document ongoing Salesforce customization and integration projects
- Make recommendations to management regarding implementations as appropriate
- Be the company subject matter expert on Salesforce.com
- Provide support and training for company Salesforce users
- Strong Salesforce data object management and data integration skills required
- Relational database and SQL experience required
- Excellent comprehension skills, with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both written and verbally, particularly when under pressure.
- Financial, banking, and/or Health Savings Account (HSA) experience highly preferred
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong reporting background using standard Salesforce functionality
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- 3-5 years of experience performing Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration and administration
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Strongly preferred
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database design
- Understanding and experience with data integration tools and ETL
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite and Internet applications
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications
- Jira experience preferred
This position requires the employee to work indoors in a typical office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to have good hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp; and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read. The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with arms, talk and hear. On occasion, the employee may be required to lift, carry or move light to medium weights of 1-40 pounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This job description is not a contract.
Job Type: Full-time