NSM Insurance Groupis seeking an Administrative Coordinatorfor our growing Operations teamhere at NSM Insurance Group in Conshohocken! This person would report into our Chief Administrative Officer and would be responsible for operational and administrative maintenance of our Broker information. This role would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the insurance industry and has a great attention to detail and administrative skills.
- Manage information associated to the Broker such as initial appointment with our agency, acquisitions and any agency updates
- Work closely with employees to ensure all appointments are compliant prior to entry for invoicing.
- Enter agency related information into all management systems.
- Serve as the point of contact for questions and inquiries related to agency appointments.
- Coordinate directly with the COO any requested changes by the agency.
- Raise issues with management as they arise that will assist in streamlining or simplifying the agency marketing agreement process.
- Handle additional projects and administrative tasks as needed
- Previous administrative or operations experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi- task and function in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Organized and team- oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Computer Skills: Individual should be proficient using internet software, and Microsoft applications including Word and Excel. Must have the ability to learn and use insurance industry software.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: