Growing food manufacturer looking for a Maintenance Manager.
Must be self-starter and able to complete jobs in a timely manner.
Able to work any shift, including weekends.
- Ensure operation of all machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
-General knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Identify sources of problems with production equipment in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments and make repairs quickly and efficiently.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Provide mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot 110 VAC, 240/480 VAC 3 phase.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Competitive pay package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: