Data Entry Administrator - part-time
EPIC BRANDS, a fast-growing brand operator and investment company, specializing in beauty and health consumer products has an immediate opening for a Data Entry Administrator to support the operations of several retail beauty brands.
Who You Are
Understanding the entrepreneurial mindset, you are resourceful with an energetic demeanor and a strong track record of providing outstanding results.
A problem solver, no deadline will overwhelm you because you know you’ll figure out a solution. You are detail driven, with exceptional organizational skills, and are always prepared to manage whatever is in front of you.
You are a team player who embodies EPIC BRANDS values: authenticity, integrity and excellence. You keep it simple and are obsessed with execution and results, both individually and on behalf of your entire team.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This position will report to the VP of Supply Chain and Operations. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Data accuracy checks and data set management across xls, ERP, EDI, warehouse systems and other retail related platforms
- Document generation (eg PO, ASN, Commercial Invoice, SLI) to reflect accurate data
- File management and organization
- Uploading of data to relevant platforms (warehouse, EDI) and accuracy checks
Key Skills and Competencies
- Must have technical proficiency
- Must have excellent follow up and follow-through qualities, taking ownership and accountability.
- Must have flexibility and adaptability, able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, coping effectively with complexity and change.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure and adapt to changes in schedule and juggle competing priorities.
- Must have demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to be effective independently with little direction, but also able to work, collaborate and coordinate with team members, clients, and vendors.
- Must maintain a neat, clean, well-groomed, and professional appearance.
- Must have a positive and hardworking with a “CAN DO” attitude, and be able to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality standards.
- Must have proven ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all aspects of staff and company information.
- Must have a high level of ethics, integrity, and reliability
- Must be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and create Epic results!
- Must be able to work legally
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in consumer goods or retail operations and/or sales.
- At minimum, a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in marketing, business management or business operations.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Word and Excel, capable to navigate CRM and ERP systems, familiar with warehouse and freight related paperwork and process
- Must be acquainted with key mechanisms and technologies used to integrate consumer goods supply chains, from both production and logistics aspects
This position is expected to be intense and accelerative, designed for someone who wants to grow rapidly within the company taking on more and more as the company expands.
Based on experience
Epic Brands HQ is located in Santa Monica, California.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $29.00 per hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible