Westminster, MD 21157
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Registered Behavior Techinician (RBT) to provide service in the Westminster, MD area.
- Mon to Fri (7.30am - 2.30pm)
The Behavior Technician provides direct one-on-one behavioral interventions to teach communication, social, and daily living skills and reduce problematic behaviors in the home, community, and school settings. Behavior Technicians will utilize interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Establishes & maintains therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building the value for the client of social interaction with the BT
"Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem solving skills
- Increases the frequency or duration of safe and appropriate replacement behaviors by providing access to reinforcers (desired items/actions, attention, or removal of demands/aversive situations)
- Accurately collects behavior data including: A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval based recording
"Follows the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgment and seeks out appropriate consultation.
- Collaborates with family and treatment team members to provide treatment effectively and without disruption to the environment or other individuals in the environment
- Educate parents on reinforcement and early intervention information
"Educates all those involved about the role of ABA based interventions and the BT, and functions within boundaries of the BT role in providing treatment
- Reassessment as appropriate
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Two years of completed coursework in psychology, education, social work, behavioral science, human development or related fields
- Must hold and maintain current certification as a Registered Behavior Technician as issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
- Payments processed weekly
- Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
- Ability to grow professionally.
- Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Registered Behavior Techinician
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.