Domo Engineering Plastics US
is a division of Domo Chemicals GmbH, a global leader offering a comprehensive array of polyamide 6 resins, caprolactam, derivative chemicals, engineering resin compounds, polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered in Germany, Domo Chemicals has operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
Recognized as a leader in engineering plastics compounds, Domo Engineering Plastics US offers competitive wages and benefits plan including paid time off, personal days, health/vision/dental insurance and 401K retirement plans.
We are looking for a RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST for our Engineering Plastics Compounding facility in Buford, GA to join our energetic and diverse team.
Role description: Recruitment Specialist DOMO EP US
Reporting to: CEO (dotted line to Corporate HR Manager)
Number of Reports: individual contributor
Department/unit: DOMO Engineering Plastics US
Location & Country: Atlanta, GA area (Buford, GA)
Responsible for driving the recruitment process and delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of a national recruiting plan, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The local recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring the Company is hiring the best possible talent, blue and white collars.
- Develop and lead the creation of the recruitment plan on a local level
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with external network to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Internet job board source (e.g. Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, Facebook, newspaper, etc.)
- Recruitment and temp agencies: Develop partnerships with agencies specialized in recruitment for the plastics industry.
- Networking source
- Build networks through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and fellow team members.
- Attend job fairs and other events to find qualified passive candidat
- Establish a relationship with universities and schools.
- Develop a plan on employer branding and Employer Value Proposition.
- Develop and actively take part in the interviewing plan for each position.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Relationship building with hiring managers and increase effective interviewing across the business
- Pre-hire/onboarding process
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Determine qualified applicants by screening resumes, interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying reference; drug tests; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Make recommendations for hire and arrange interviews with management.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure information updated on the interview process status.
- Develop a strong onboarding / training strategy and starters follow-up.
- Work with local Human Resources/Payroll in onboarding process.
- Work with local Human Resources and Business in creation of and maintaining the job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Helps set and manages recruitment budget
- Perform other tasks as needed
- Time to fill vacancies
- Staff Turnover
- Diversity rates
- Employee Engagement
- NAFTA scope
- Number of Staff (direct): 0
- Number of Staff (indirect): 0
Authority/ Decision Making
- Take purchasing decisions on recruitment
- Recommending People decisions on hiring,
- Difficult Market conditions
- Working autonomously
- Challenging talent climate
- Working with different generations and cultures
- Internal: hiring managers, local HR, corporate HR, Corporate Marketing, Corporate Purchasing
- External: social media, recruitment agencies, universities and schools
- BS or MS in Human Resources related fields
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in high volume recruitment
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, as the position frequently conducts interviews and maintains contact with applicants.
- Strong interviewing skills are a must.
- Must be organized as deal with multiple candidates across a variety of job openings.
- The recruiter must present a professional and friendly appearance.
- Demonstrates time management skills and has a high level of motivation.
- Required: English
- Desirable: Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 5 years (Required)
- valid driver's license (Required)