At Apex, we are aligned around one mission: to transform lives through healthy skin. Each of us understands the critical role we play in achieving this transformation. As our company grows, we will add new team members who exhibit this passion for patient experience so that we can provide even more patients in Northeast Ohio with the transformational dermatology care they deserve.
We are currently seeking a full-time Medical Receptionist for our growing, fast paced environment to travel between multiple locations.
- Answer the phones.
- Manage daily operations at front desk.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating PHI and financial information accurately.
- Facilitates the revenue cycle process by entering insurance information and collecting payments.
- Completes end of day balance/end of day close process.
- Keeps medical office supplies stocked properly.
- Participates in conferences, committee meetings, staff development and educational programs to meet personal, professional, institutional certification and regulatory requirements.
- Performs other duties and assumes various responsibilities as determined by team lead/supervisor.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Insurance knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Empathetic with patient needs and concerns.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- External Relationships (memberships in professional organizations) encouraged.
- Dermatology: 1 year (Preferred)
Apex Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Apex complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative