Full-timeEstimated: $53,000 - $71,000 a year
- Care plans
- Registered Dietitian
Full Job Description
Responsible for resident's Nutrional Assessment, Nutriotion Care Plan, MDS completion, accuracy of modified diets.
Assists in preparing daily menus and portions specification orders for guidance to the staff to insure adherence to specification, observing appearance, quantity, and temperature, and sampling the food to estimate its palatability. Assists in the preparation of menus and recipe analysis.
Assists the Food Service Director in planning and directing the preparation of modified diets prescribed my medical staff and residents with therapeutic diet needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- registered dietitian: 1 year (Preferred)
- registered dietitian (rd): 1 year (Preferred)
- clinical and community healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- long term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- nutrition counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location