The Managed and Support Services Portfolio Project Management Team supports business operations, the development of new service offerings, while ensuring organizational consistency, common practices, and structure. The team works closely with multiple functions across the entire corporation. The team manages programs focused on bringing Support and Managed Service Offerings to market. The team is also responsible for the overall portfolio planning and prioritization of these offers which are committed to the services roadmap as well as coordinating product releases and working with the offer management team to understand their impact on the portfolio.
The role of the Service Readiness Project Manager will be to drive alignment between the Motorola Solutions Product Development Organizations (Infrastructure, Device, Software) and the Managed and Support Service organization to ensure new products and releases are ready to be serviced. This role will be responsible for working with each product team, understanding new and updated product releases and coordinating with the Service Offer Management and Service Delivery team to ensure readiness to support the product releases.
- Must be able to lead and cooridinate global, cross functional teams, manage and mitigate risks, track budgets, etc...
- Experience with change management, deployment and institutionalization of new processed and tools
- Go-To-Market Project Experience
- Ability to think outside of the scope of responsibilities, anticipate problems and establish mitigation plans.
- Extremely strong communication, project, and portfolio management skills
- Strong process development and organizational skills
- Experience with institutionalization of new processes
- Must be a self motivated team play able to work effectively with general guidance towards objectives
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 Years of Project, Program or Portfolio Management Experience
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discrimination because of race, color, creed, marital status, age, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.