Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today's competitive environment. Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world's leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow. Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today's ever changing marketplace. Want to know more? Check out our site at www.overdriveinteractive.com
SEM/Paid Media Specialist
Overdrive is seeking candidates for the position of SEM/Paid Media Specialist. The applicant should have 2 years of experience with paid search programs (Google AdWords, AdCenter...). The SEM/Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing our paid search marketing campaigns using Overdrive's suite of campaign management and tracking tools. Candidate must be energetic and ready to learn in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Compile and document campaign analysis, performance reports and measure ROI for assigned clients
- Proactively learn about search engine behaviors, technology, news and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal and external communications
- Work directly with account managers and clients in deploying paid search strategy
- Four year degree
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Editor, Google Analytics, Google PLA, CSE's
- Proficient Excel skills including the use of pivot tables, Vlookup's...
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach
- Positive, professional and outgoing. Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial instincts with Uncompromising attention to detail
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task under very tight deadlines.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Industry training
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care discounts
- Free healthy snacks
- Fun parties and office culture
Please include salary requirements with all responses. No phone calls please. EOE.