Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking Drafters and Designers and through our top-notch training program, our employees gain the knowledge in equipment and specs related to design, mapping, and engineering of coaxial and fiber optic communications systems. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Design site plans for updating fiber and coaxial cable routes.
- Understand survey field notes and sketches to create new or update existing designs using various software platforms.
- Organize and maintain revisions of project drawings.
- Complete assigned work while maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
Who are we looking for?
- Ambitious and personable people who have experience using design software or a degree in Engineering Technologies, GIS, or CAD Drafting.
- Bentley, SpatialNET, or Microstation experience a plus.
- AutoCAD or ArcGIS experience a plus.
- Cable TV, RF and Fiber design experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Great communicator and adaptable with a high attention to detail.
The Drafting & Design position is full-time, 40 hours per week. Day and Night shift available. Regular and reliable attendance necessary.
- Prescreening required, including background check and drug test.
- We do not sponsor applicants for H-1B work visas.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift