We are looking for intermediate level general construction cost estimators to join our preconstruction team. The candidate will be responsible for creating accurate and complete cost estimates and analyses pertaining to mid-to-large public and private capital projects.
- Quantity generation and take-off's. On screen competencies preferred.
- Document control skills.
- Subcontractor and supplier pricing verification's.
- Cost database management.
- Participate in face to face reconciliations with general contractors or construction management counterparts on behalf of owners.
- Value engineering support.
- Constructability support.
- BIM model quantity extraction experience – a plus.
- At least 0-2 years of US CM or General Contractor cost estimating experience.
- Must bring examples of public, institutional or commercial project cost estimates.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited US institution in construction, engineering or a related field.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and relevant software.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with MII, SUCCESS, and Primavera software - a plus.
- Positive attitude, customer oriented, strong work ethic, enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to complete scheduled tasks on time and in a high-quality manner with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Certifications such as PE, LEED, Cost Professional or Certified Professional Estimator – a plus.
- Familiar with PlanSwift – a plus.
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please submit your resume:
Forella Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forella Group, LLC participates in the E-Verify program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cost Estimating: 2 years (Preferred)