Classic Home Care, Inc. is a nurse owned skilled home health agency based out of Farmington Hills, Michigan that has been around since 2003. Classic Home Care, Inc. is a Joint Commission accredited, Medicare certified home health agency. Both owners are registered nurses (RNs) and work alongside the team.
We are looking for a registered nurse (RN) who is a quick learner, team player, and is able to commit to full time hours (30 points per week). We are also looking for a registered nurse (RN) who may want to start as contingent and work their way into a full-time or part-time caseload.
Full-Time Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Compensation:
The full time registered nurse (RN) position is paid at $60.00 - $90.00 per visit (approximately $95,000/year with full time points), plus a $5,000 sign on/retention bonus to be paid throughout the first year of full time status, as well as non taxed mileage reimbursement.
Discharge Without a Visit: $5.00 - $10.00 per non-visit discharge
Orientation Period and In Services: $30.00 per hour
Mileage Reimbursement: $0.50 per mile after 30 miles per day round trip from your home back to home
Weekend On Call: $100.00 per weekend day or $200.00 per regular two day weekend for any weekend over minimum required monthly weekend(s)
Part-Time and Full-Time Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- 401K with 4% Match with Immediate Vesting (eligible after one year of employment)
- Paid Weekday Holidays
- Non-Taxed Mileage Reimbursement
- Group Health Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Job Description:
- Provide care to patients in the community to help them get back to their life of independence.
- Conduct and complete initial assessment of our patients in order to generate a personalized plan of care in collaboration with physicians and the interdisciplinary team.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and/or other appropriate health professionals as often as needed, or upon changes in the patient’s condition.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the patient and family regarding home nursing procedures and other care needs as appropriate to the patient’s condition.
- Exhibits critical thinking and applies them for continuous improvement of services and the agency
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Active Michigan Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance in your name as a driver
- Home health care experience preferred
Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Degree of Travel:
- Home visits and office meetings as indicated. Must participate in necessary in-service programs. Must have reliable transportation and agency-required auto insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- JCAHO accredited facility
Work Location: On the road