- Victoria's Secret Intimates Design, New York, NY -
Sexy. Glamorous. Innovative. Victoria's Secret is the leading specialty retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating its world with modern, fashion-inspired collections, prestige fragrances and cosmetics.
Victoria's Secret is offering internships at the Intimates Design Studio based in New York City. This is a unique opportunity for students to obtain first hand experience working for this world-famous brand and learn from some of the industry's top Design talent. If you are a passionate and responsible Design student seeking an internship in one of the below functional areas, apply today to potentially become a part of this motivated and aspirational team!
Design internships may be available in the following areas:
- Support the Design team during the product development process
- Attend key meetings to understand the creative process of developing product
- Conduct research on fashion trends/competitive intelligence and report back to designers
- Assist with the preparation of presentation concept boards and tableaus
- Assist with organizing design archives
- Other duties, as required, to support the needs of the respective Design team
- Working towards a Bachelors degree with an academic focus on any of the following: Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Fabric Styling; Textile Design; Packaging Design; Color and Print Design
- Design candidates must submit portfolio or portfolio/website link for their application to be considered
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during summer 2020 in NYC
- Must be fluent in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop programs
- Possess high initiative and the ability to work independently
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Interested in and passionate about Retail/Design
- Proven track record of leadership in the community and/or student organization
The application will be available until February 28, 2020
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.