Responsible for effectively building and promoting the Sono Bello brand by generating awareness, supporting demand generation and building brand valuation. Strategic thinker who can collaborate with internal partners and external agencies to develop and execute strategies and creative campaigns that deliver measurable business results. Serve as creative lead on all marketing efforts inclusive of advertising campaigns (television, digital, social, PR, outdoor, and audio), patient communication, in-center collateral, sales materials, etc. Seen as the steward of all thematic / content messaging and visuals across the organization’s efforts, developing and evolving brand guidelines on all marketing and communication materials. Develop and implement with a predictable rhythm all relevant marketing analytics and KPIs as it relates to creative testing and optimization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Act as our global brand champion and ensure we deliver a compelling and consistent brand narrative across all channels.
· Translating brand strategy into creative, content and channel strategies; working centrally and consultatively across the enterprise to bring the brand to life across channels and mediums to create compelling, optimized, omni-channel, audience experiences.
· Help ensure that Sono Bello’s brand values and guidelines are clear and followed across all channels, including but not limited to: television, digital, social, PR, audio, and internal communications.
· Management of agency partners on development and optimization of content strategy for sonobello.com / service specific microsites.
· Lead creative development, marketing collateral, graphic design efforts with internal stakeholders and agency partners to drive creative and content strategies that build brand awareness and drive demand across Television, Digital, Social, CRM, Audio, Events, OOH including internal team marketing).
· Oversee creative testing and asset optimization to maximize creative performance.
· Management of internal team / external partners on strategy / optimization of CRM channel including email, text reactivation of legacy leads and win back initiatives.
· Lead expansion of our PR / social, influencer and digital video strategies to support growth targets in emerging consumer segments.
· Collaborate with operations / medical / exec team on optimization of our reputation management efforts.
· Work to translate national marketing strategies into regional strategies and executions to support localized new patient acquisition efforts.
· Work with marketing and operations leadership to optimize scripting and messaging approach throughout the patient journey including email, text, inbound / outbound phone efforts, sales collateral.
· Helps develop a brand architecture where master brand, product offerings, brand extensions are connected and work together to reinforce the Sono Bello mission.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
· 4 years – marketing experience in Digital Brand Marketing E-Commerce, Retail, Brand Marketing or similar with a record of consistent promotion / role expansion.
· 1 years leading marketing teams, creative teams and external partners.
· 2 years of media agency experience ideally with direct response client portfolio experience.
· Omni-channel expertise / cross-channel media planning (TV, Radio, Search, Social).
· Financial fluency in all aspects of financial metrics used to manage marketing efforts.
· Experience taking programs from research to execution, messaging to campaign, execution to measurement.
· Creative abilities that include great storytelling and creative expressions that drive results.
· Demonstrated experience in testing creative assets and optimizing at a national, regional and local level.
· Highly analytical with the capacity to think strategically.
· Strong creative management skills in overseeing creation and execution of all marketing imagery.
· Complex problem-solving skills with the ability to blend objective data with subjective judgement.
· Desire to grow digital acumen and equal parts passion for digital marketing.
· Proven leadership skills as it pertains to talent engagement and development.
· Collaborative in working with colleagues, partners and vendors.
· Skilled at resolving conflict and negotiating effectively.
Will manage internal team members and external partners.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate with light traffic and office equipment. Some travel to marketing events, and creation of media assets, where work environments will vary.
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: