As a Producer, you'll lead passionate cross-functional teams in crafting creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects into players' hands. You'll exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
As a Producer on the Age Ratings Team, you will help make sure all of Riot's games complete their global age rating certifications. Prior to launch, you will review game content and provide an assessment of anticipated rating, giving guidance for a game to meet target rating prior to submission. You will also ensure our existing products maintain compliance with the designated age rating. You will be responsible for owning the relationship with multiple game teams at once, from kickoff to when the product is released.
You will also share the responsibility for creating all age rating submission materials, which includes recorded play through all games, detailed descriptions, and detailed walkthroughs with our AP. You will report to the Manager, Production of the team.
- Own relationships with product teams leading into the age ratings submission process, which includes driving kick offs, scheduling and leading check ins, building out submission calendars, delivering feedback, identifying and tracking risks, and creating submission materials
- Create detailed age ratings analysis documentation which correctly identifies risks to age ratings targets in key regional areas such as Korea, Brazil, Europe, North American, Australia and Germany
- Work with customers and partner teams to ensure accurate schedules and handle meeting requests made by varying partners in the organization
- Perform follow-ups on pending action items with partner teams
- Maintain accurate summaries of progress and update tasks management systems
- Maintain organization of the information the team uses to inform customers and achieve game ratings
- Engage in age rating certification process which includes creating detailed gameplay documentation, walkthrough and gameplay videos
- Update technical requirements documentation, and coordinate metadata deliverables
- 2+ years of experience in the video game industry
- 1+ age ratings experience
- Experience creating detailed product deliverable schedules
- Experience leading initiatives / process' that rely on the collaboration of different disciplines
- Experience owning internal and external relationships
- Experience identifying & communicating regional risk & solutions to all global stakeholders
- Customer service experience
- Experience with audio / video editing
- Familiarity with system tools like JIRA, Airtable, Adobe Suite and the Google Suite
- Experience working in and understanding the mechanics of a variety of gaming genres
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
(Los Angeles Only) Base hourly range between $49.04 USD - $68.85 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.