Sandbox is a connective agency.
We are a place that enables and celebrates connection and connectivity between brands and their customers. Every member of our team is passionately and relentlessly committed to driving our clients' business forward in everything we do.
We are agency owners, partners, and leaders who love the agency business.
We have each built and led successful agencies for years. And now that we're together as Sandbox, we have so much more to offer.
Sandbox is currently looking for an Associate Strategy Analyst to join our growing team. The Associate Strategy Analyst reports to the Senior Strategy Analyst and is responsible for supporting strategic analytics efforts throughout the agency.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategy and Planning
- Campaign Tagging
- Goals, KPIs
- List management
- Assist with defining business requirements for processes, materials, and strategic offerings within analytics. Identify and address data quality issues.
- Engage directly with clients.
- Create regular daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for clients. Assist in the QA and creation of Tableau reports.
- Work with Senior Analyst to develop and present analytics decks/materials.
- Partner with account and client teams to understand business problems and strategies.
- Work with senior leadership to advance agency-wide analytics standards, strategy, and offerings.
- Oversee management of projects for multiple clients. Participate in client planning meetings.
- Discover/define data relationships and overall data strategy with client and third-party vendors
- Develop both internal and external technical documents
- Determine areas for innovation (custom apps; statistical analysis) and lead innovation discipline within analytics and strategy
- Team player, willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams. Able to wear multiple hats including analytics, reporting (Tableau) and campaign implementation.
- Good written and verbal communications
- 1 - 3 years creating reports - Tableau and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of MS Excel VLOOKUPs and calculations
- Experience with digital and direct campaigns
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment