The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for thorough communication of all pre-employment and with meeting the legal requirements under the federal, state and local legislative demands. Additionally, working collaboratively with the Human Resources Director, to maintain daily operations of the Human Resources Department.
- 1 to 2 years experience in Human Resources preferred.
- HR coursework or certificate in HR preferred.
- 1 to 2 years experience in the administration of health and welfare benefits.
- Experience in a health care industry preferred.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of communicating with all levels of employee-administrative to staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient analytical thinking and creative skills.
- HR Certification Preferred.
- Fire and Safety Certification. (If employee does not have card upon hire one must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date.)