Prescient Technologies is seeking a highly-skilled, knowledgeable, and self-motivated Telugu Translator/Transcriptionist/Interpreter to support a government contract. Our ideal candidates will have high attention to detail and an excellent work ethic.
The linguist shall provide Translation, Transcription, and Interpretation services from Telugu to English.
Translation services may range from simple to complex and are sensitive in nature.
Our candidate will excel at working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while staying within the role of linguist and will also possess the following skills:
- Strong listening, research, memory, and language skills.
- Must be able to translate/transcribe in a work environment that involves a variety of technical terms and acronyms.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- The ability to perform in a challenging, creative, and formal working environment.
- Must possess well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with members from a variety of backgrounds.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of three (3) years working as a translator/transcriptionist or in a related field must be reflected in your resume.
- Must be able to transliterate fluently and understand the continuum of language communication.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, both orally and written
- Willingness to travel and work in various locations as needed.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- Translation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Transcription: 3 years (Preferred)
- Interpretation: 4 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person