Administrative Assistant/Document Formatter
HPG continually seeks highly talented professionals to join our thriving practice, as we serve our clients and navigate new challenges. We are proud that we have continued to honor all commitments to our employees, including maintaining full salary, benefits and bonus plans.
Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP, located in Raleigh, is a leading certified public accounting firm that has been serving clients in the Research Triangle area for over 35 years. HPG is locally owned and managed, with a national firm practice, providing audit, tax, and business advisory services.
Due to growth we have an opening for an Administrative Assistant/Document Processor. The incumbent will be responsible for producing financial statements, including data entry, document formatting, proofreading, and final document publication and distribution. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will provide office support to a group of professionals.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Financial statement production – creating, formatting and modifying Microsoft Word and Excel documents
- Engagement letter production and management
- Client billing/invoicing
- Spreadsheet creation and analysis
- Correspondence preparation
- Calendar management
- Meeting preparation and scheduling
- Shared receptionist lunch coverage
- Minimum of five years of experience as an administrative assistant. Support of an audit team at a CPA firm is a plus.
- Significant experience in creating, formatting and modifying documents
- Expert level in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must
- Demonstrated accuracy and meticulous attention to detail with the ability to produce error-free, distribution-ready documents in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, organizational, project management and analytical abilities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to initiate, plan, prioritize and conduct multiple projects successfully
- Demonstrated high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- BS degree in Business Administration, English or equivalent combination of college level coursework and experience preferred
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefits, including a 401(k) contribution, firm-paid medical, dental and life insurance for employees, generous time of, reasonable hours, and an environment committed to professional growth and a balanced quality of life. To find out more about us, visit our site at www.hpg.com. For immediate consideration, please complete the application process using the button below. Please do not telephone.