Calling all College Grads to join our Business Development team!!!
WHAT WE OFFER
Our Business Development Representative prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at Curvature. The 3 month on-boarding program focuses on building product knowledge and developing sales skills through on-the-job training and development. We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative and continue or culture of promoting from within. During the BDR Program you will make immediate contributions to the organization by:
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives at Curvature
- Interacting by phone and email with key contacts up to, and including, C-level executives
- Training on our various product lines (Dell, HP, and Cisco)
- Learning the mechanics of procuring IT hardware globally
- Exploring our operations center and digesting the complexities of international logistics
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of Curvature’s solution including maintenance support, professional services, servers, storage and Cisco networking equipment.
Success in our BDR Program leads to exciting opportunities for promotion and upward mobility within the Curvature Sales Organization with a potential of 50% or more increase in income.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a sales or customer service oriented position or equivalent internship experience
- Self-motivation, passion and initiative
- Demonstrated effective organizational and detail-orientation skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and computer skills are essential as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Job Type: Full-time