Take your career to the next step; apply your skills to help in protecting our Nation and our Warfighters.
Join a dynamic team of Operations/Production Control Professionals, The Andover Production Control team is committed to providing world class manufacturing floor support in the areas of material flow, planning/execution, and tactical production/operations support. Pivotal role will operate in multiple shop floor and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) related systems to ensure alignment between material position and production capability/schedule. Work with Integrated Supply Chain to drive improvements in the material supply position to manufacturing.
Integrated Defense Systems specializes in air and missile defense, large land- and sea-based radars and systems for managing command, control, communications, computers, cyber, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. It also produces sonars, torpedoes and electronic systems for ships
This position can be a Salary Grade G07 or Salary Grade G08 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- Two years’ experience with production control, planning / scheduling, supply chain, manufacturing, operations, finance or project management
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience in Production Control or other operations experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with MRP, Shop Floor Management, Inventory control, and/or other related systems.
- Experience in Material and Inventory Control-type systems such as Kanban, SMI, Continuous Flow Manufacturing
- Demonstrated Lean Experience
- Ability to work across business areas and interface at all levels of organization
- Proven self-starter with ability to motivate and influence across functional groups
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and business communication skills
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision, works well with teammates and customers, and has a results-based mindset and proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in a major related to the various required and desired skills and general job responsibilities or equivalent education and experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.