IZEA was built to connect the world’s top brands with influential content creators and publishers to enable influencer marketing and content production at-scale. With over 500,000 Creators reaching over 3 billion fans and followers around the globe, IZEA is unmatched in its industry experience, network diversity, and technology ecosystem. A career at IZEA offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization!
We’re looking for a highly motivated person to join our Business Development team as a Senior Account Executive- SaaS Sales . This role is a combination of outbound teleconsulting and in-person meetings. This position requires a great personality, strong organizational skills, and relentless passion for all things social media and SaaS.
What we're looking for:
- Developing revenue and building relationships with public relations agencies and brand directs who will utilize IZEA’s cloud-based technology, IZEAx, as a software solution for their influencer, amplification, and content needs.
- Complete account responsibility from first contact to end negotiations using professional integrated selling techniques across email, phone, and video conferencing to grow IZEAx licensing agreements and partnerships.
- $200k-500k per year IZEAx licensing fee quota, depending on base salary requirements and relevant experience/career background
- A highly motivated individual who is target driven
- Someone with strong presentation skills
- Someone who enjoys establishing, developing and maintaining positive business relationships who isn't afraid to pick up the phone
- Someone who demonstrates flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Someone who has a deep understanding of the social media landscape and influencer marketing
- Someone who blogs, tweets, and/or instagrams on a regular basis
- Someone who enjoys an occasional change of scenery, as travel for trade shows and client meetings may be required
Bonus Points If...
- You have 4+ years experience in SaaS sales, developing leads through a variety of methods, making professional presentations, and writing compelling proposals in order to close sales and exceed goals.
- You’re familiar with Salesforce.com
- You currently have a book of business with agencies, PR shops, or media entities
Why would you want to work here?
IZEA has been ranked a Top Place to Work by the Orlando Sentinel for the past 3 years and has been recognized as a Deloitte “Fast 500” honoree for the past 2 years. We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all of our employees - from our investment in team member ongoing education to the ability to influence real change across our business - we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with a network over over 750,000 creators ranging from YouTube stars to mommy bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, film makers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide an open, flexible work environment that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company is over 13 years old and over 100 people strong, our executives remain active player-coaches -- they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals.
If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the “never been done before” with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we invite you to apply to become an IZEAn.