At TI Communities, people are our most valuable asset. We are actively seeking individuals who wish to create a better life for themselves and the residents we serve. If you are ready to join a team of passionate, impact-driven, professionals, TI Communities wants to talk to you. TI Communities manages workforce housing in densely populated communities and provides enrichment programs for the residents of the communities. The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has multifamily experience in the role of a community manager
- Has a passion for serving others; exceptional customer service and is wildly passionate about helping people.
- Is a gifted leader with ability to oversee multiple projects related to team members, residents and the physical asset.
Contact us today to become part of the success story!
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR US:
- Provide opportunity for growth.
- Create an autonomous, engaging, and rewarding environment where you will be valued.
- Reward and recognize your achievements and contributions.
- Be transparent and open.
- Offer comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Encourage time with your friends and family with paid time off (PTO) and Company paid holidays.
- Support and encourage your own personal development and growth.
- Oversee enrichment programming, occupancy, financials, and resident satisfaction at the community.
- Maintain observation of all company policies and procedures.
- Assist the manager in creating marketing plans, maintaining supplier partner relationships, and controlling expenses.
- Securely maintain files, identify liabilities, and report emergency issues as outlined by the company.
- Supervise, train, and develop and growing a team.
- Maintain all necessary records of financial transactions including monthly reporting.
- 4+ years of Multifamily property management experience is a MUST.
- Experience leading a team.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; must be collaborative and adaptive.
- Experience with Entrata software a plus but not required.