Teamwork is what we’re all about at Lexington Health Care, working together to achieve positive patient outcomes. As a family owned organization, we have always maintained a unique perspective. Our reputation as a leading health care employer is unmatched. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Lexington!
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Friendly and customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong Communication and Social Skills
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Universal housekeeping duties: Clean kitchen, bathroom(s), bedroom(s), living room, and garbage.
- Maintain common areas: Activity room, dining room, nursing office, laundry room, refuse room, washrooms, Atrium, and hallways.
- Assist other team members when necessary.
- Ability to preform tasks involving physical labor, which may include moderate lifting and extensive bending and standing.
- Ability to maintain professional behavior at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- housekeeping/cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: