At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you'll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you'll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
The Digital Advertising Coordinator will be a key member of the eCommerce team in helping to refine and grow our current digital advertising performance as well as grow to new advertising channels for YETI.com. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a meaningful experience through digital marketing channels for new and existing consumers.
Qualifications and Key Characteristics for Success:
- Work with our external agency on creative requests and product launch/evergreen campaigns.
- Evaluate performance and provide feedback to team.
- Execute cross-channel/consumer journey strategy based on brand and channel manager guidelines.
- Maintain our current affiliate networks through platforms CJ and Avantlink.
- Evaluate new affiliate network opportunities for growth.
- Expand partnerships with current affiliates and create a cohesive experience with our other advertising channels.
- Evaluate special programs, such as ID.me, for potential revenue impacts.
- Track and distribute digital advertising performance against daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Ensure campaigns are meeting set goals and KPIs.
- Ensure tracking and attribution is set correctly.
- New Channels
- Responsible for testing into new channel opportunities.
- 0-2 years of digital advertising for a B2C ecommerce company
- Bachelor's degree
- Marketing, advertising or related degree preferred
- Experience working with external partners
- Experience with paid media, for example PPC, display, etc. desired
- Prior Marketing experience (can include college courses)
- Adept at building clear target audiences across digital channels
- Proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- Problem solver with the ability to turn click and sales data into actionable recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Goal oriented with high standards for excellence
- Passion for YETI
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.