At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you'll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you'll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing and optimizing YETI's paid search campaigns to helps grow revenue and drive demand. This person will focus on coordinating with overall digital/marketing strategies to create a uniformed and innovative approach to YETI's PPC campaigns. Campaign responsibilities will include YETI.com, yeticustomshop.com and YETI International.
Qualifications and Key Characteristics for Success:
- Execute PPC efforts to exceed revenue/ROAS goals on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Continuously optimize campaigns through keyword research, ad copy creation, negative keyword research and more.
- Enhance performance through testing efforts across PPC campaigns such as A/B ad testing, bid portfolio optimizations, etc.
- Manage and optimize PLA (Shopping) campaigns and product feed.
- Assist with weekly dashboard reporting and analytics.
- Meeting for weekly calls with search partners like Google, Yahoo and Bing to grow PPC through new tactics, betas and more.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics or a related field
- 1-2 years of SEM experience managing PPC/PLAs campaigns
- Experience with PPC management tools (i.e. Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter)
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Experience with website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Experience with bid management tools such as Kenshoo
- Google AdWords certification preferred
- Proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- Problem solver with the ability to turn click and sales data into actionable recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Goal oriented with high standards for excellence
- Passion for YETI products and brand
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.