As a lead field service technician you will apply your knowledge of mathematics and technology to enhance client trust, build rapport, and drive yourself and your team to meet annual goals. If you want a career where your direct influence and opinions matter, then consider working for us. You will experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work in close collaboration with management and fellow team members to create positive working relationships.
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Complete jobs both in shop and in the field sometimes by yourself.
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using appropriate procedures and protocols.
- Perform customer service by studying system requirements, including ordering and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend system improvements.
- As a rapidly growing company, the job responsibilities, required skills and qualifications are the bare minimum of what our company is needing from our employees. We expect many positive changes as we grow. Duties and responsibilities will change with them providing many opportunities to advance and grow with us.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Ability to work by yourself and accomplish goals and jobs
- High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair equipment
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts
- Ability to read blueprints, technical diagrams and schematics
- Keep detailed ongoing notes and service orders from the start to finish of all jobs
- Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ownership of industry standard hand and power tools and toolboxes
- Ability to stay overnight in order to complete out-of-town projects
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Proficient with arc and MiG welding, torch cutting, and general fabrication
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
**Please complete the Mechanical Skills and Attention to Detail test when submitting your application for immediate consideration**
- Prior service work and experience
- Bi-lingual a plus but not required
- Previous knowledge of grapple and refuse equipment
- Class B CDL or willingness to obtain one
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $32.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Field service: 2 years (Required)
- Industrial mechanic experience: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person