Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP provides a culture of professional excellence through a team of high caliber employees. As a full service law firm committed to success, we are seeking a full-time Legal Assistant to join our Family Law Department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drafting and editing legal documents and correspondence
- Maintaining attorney(s) calendar
- Transcribing dictation
- Following up on any outstanding assignments/projects
- Communicating with clients with professionalism
- Maintaining and organizing files
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have 3-5 years of family law experience in NJ
- Must be highly motivated, organized, detail oriented, and able to work independently
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with great interpersonal skills
- Must be computer savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Rich comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and disability.
Interested applicants should send their resumes along with their cover letter and salary history.
Job Type: Full-time
- family law: 3 years
- Legal: 3 years
- Legal Assistant: 3 years