Architectural Territory Manager
(Mid West Region – USA, Based in Chicago Area)
Are you interested in being part of a fantastic team where you can tap into your creative entrepreneurial side and make great things happen? Loewen is looking for a driven, independent, quick learner with an architectural sales background and experience who can confidently leverage and develop trusted relationships with architects in the residential and commercial building market. If this describes you, let’s talk!
What You Will Do:
- Drive sales through growth of existing accounts and generation of new business opportunities for Loewen dealer partners by developing current and new relationships with architects and designers within the residential and commercial building/construction community.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to the Architectural community
- Partner with the Architectural community to create window and door design and product selections to complete their projects for the purpose of generating project specifications.
- Work closely with the architectural community to support and help project manage their design through design, fabrication and installation when possible.
- Call on the Architect community to present and promote products and build awareness for the purpose of generating project specifications.
- Participate and be an active supporter in appropriate AIA (CRAN) and/or BIA member meetings or events
- Conduct luncheon seminars to provide education on product characteristics or new products. Provide timely and accurate technical information for product specifications and quotations. Follow up to make sure that product information as provided is sufficient and specifications meet requirements for quotes and order entry.
- Communicate with outside sales representatives, offering sales support and backup during absences.
- Achieve/exceed targeted new architect and new builder calls per month within a specified territory.
What You Bring:
- Outside sales or architectural sales experience is essential with knowledge of building materials – windows and doors is preferred.
- Familiar with architectural specifications and construction design elements High level of responsiveness to customer needs.
- Ability to effectively present in front of varying sized groups both formal and informal Excellent technical aptitude is essential.
- Handling objections by taking initiative & finding creative solutions is critical.
- Ability to clearly communicate and build/maintain strong relationships within architectural community is essential.
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills.
- Proven time management focus and ability to work independently with minimum supervision. Team player who has a record of achieving and exceeding company and team objectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and CRM tools.
- Knowledge of the architectural community in the Mid West Region of the USA preferred.
- Located in or able to relocate to Chicago area.
- Ability to travel along with a valid passport / driver’s license.
What Loewen Offers:
- A comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
- A respectful work environment that is built on a foundation of open communication, teamwork and our guiding principles.
- A culture where diversity is valued and where you have the opportunity to get involved and make a difference.
Who We Are
Loewen is a manufacturer of wood windows and doors designed and built for premium residential new construction, renovation/restoration and distinctive light commercial construction. We foster a safe, positive environment and encourage innovation, growth and teamwork through a foundation of open communication and respect. We have a culture where diversity is valued and where you have the opportunity to make a difference.
To enrich people's lives by creating exceptional experiences.
Our Guiding Principles:
How to Apply:
To Learn More:
Visit our website to learn more about Loewen at: http://www.loewen.com
Follow this link to learn more about what we do: http://youtu.be/GaIsaFGdEjY
Reference ID: https://www.northstarats.com/Loewen/Architectural-Territory-Manager-Mid-West-Region-USA/57398
Application deadline: 2020-11-29
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program