Company: Benchmark Human Services
Location: Athens, GA
Category: Case Management
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services.
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Clinical Supervisor. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Description: Provides administrative oversight for the company’s short and long term goals within the case management department by ensuring that staffing, financial, compliance, customer service and more importantly the goals and needs of those served are met.
- Very competitive salary
- Career advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and Sick time
- Employee referral bonuses
- Potential annual bonus on top of salary.
- Must be one of the following: Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Registered Nurse
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience providing home and community-based case management services for individuals with disabilities
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Maintain auto insurance
- Minimum of 2 years working in a similar position
- Travel up to 75%
- Supervise intensive support coordinators.
- Provide ongoing consultation to consist of joint visits, determining risk and unmet needs and collaboration in identifying and securing resources
- Holds weekly supervisory sessions with each intensive support coordinator to review caseload and risk of each individual being served
- Complete a review of a minimum of 25% of caseloads on a quarterly basis to determine if all intensive support coordination services and protocols are being followed. This review will be documented and available for upper management review as well as Ga DBHDD staff.
- Provide case management duties when staffing levels or consumer needs are not being met
- Hires, trains, manages, develops and coaches staff to maximize performance and outcomes
- Establishes staffing levels and monitors caseloads to maximize performance and financial resources
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with individual, families, guardians, state officials and team members
- Establish and monitor quality outcomes for consumers and the department
- Ensures that all case records, plans and other related documents are properly maintained
- Coordinate meetings with individual, families and guardians, and members of the interdisciplinary team as required
- Records work and billing time in accordance with company policies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of NOW and COMP waiver services
- Knowledge of health care privacy and confidentiality rules
- Knowledge of Person-centered care and support for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Ability and skill to use technology tools in the daily performance of duties
- Skillful in working with people from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds
- Skillful in interpersonal communication needed to advocate for individuals, communicate with family members, healthcare professionals, support coordinators and others.
- Ability to oversee the services, supports, care and treatment provided to individuals in the community and state hospitals;
- Ability to direct, monitor and assess staff on treatment/healthcare protocols,
- Ability to facilitate a positive atmosphere promoting holistic health, wellness and team cooperation.
Please apply online at Georgia - Benchmark (benchmarkhs.com)
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer Veterans, Women, and Individuals with Disabilities are Encouraged to Apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
- RN, LCSW, LPC, Psychologist or BCBA (Required)
Work Location: In person