Our Property Management company is currently seeking an experienced Full Time Office Manager in the Stamford/Cobleskill, NY Area. Section 8 Housing knowledge is preferred. The qualified candidate will possess the following experience as well:
- Good communication skills.
- Confident, positive attitude, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Ability to assume responsibilities.
- Diplomacy in handling problems of residents.
- Section 8 / Tax Credit experience a plus.
- Must have experience in Office Management.
- Assist the area/regional Property Manager with special reports and administrative duties.
- Handles the collection of rents and all other collections (i.e. security deposits, pet deposits, late rents)
- Assists attorney and Property Manager with any rental collection/legal proceedings.
- Maintain all office and tenant files.
- Process tenant move-in and move-out reports and documentation.
- Prepare and process new lease and yearly lease renewals.
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports while utilizing the Boston Post property management software.
- Attend Seminars on section 8 compliance if available.
- Communicates problems and make recommendations to the Senior Office Manager or Property Manager.
- Reports to the Property Manager
- Maintains relationships with other departments within CRM, particularly the main office accounting department.
CRM Team Member Benefits Include:
Competitive Salary, annual reviews and bonuses, EAP with several Discount programs, 11 paid holidays, PTO, 5% 401k match, and excellent insurance options/benefits that are 80% employer paid.
CRM Rental Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for a position you must submit a Resume and answer ALL prescreening questions.
Salary Amount: To Be Determined
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,000.00 per year
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- customer service: 5 years (Required)
- section 8/HUD/COS/Tax Credit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office/Rental Management: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- What is your desired Salary?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: