Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to handle the weight of 8 to 10 lbs. respectively, occasionally lifting, pushing or pulling 40 to 70 lbs.
- Be able to work in a cold, wet and loud environment.
- Must be able to follow workplace safety rules, including PPE, preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout Tagout procedures and process safety management related matters.
- Process product according to operating procedures and quality expectations.
- Observe company rules and regulations
- Rotate to other similar positions as assigned by Supervision
- Willing and capable of working overtime as required
- Able to work around dust, feathers, live chicken and various cleaning chemicals
- Must be able to work in a stationary position, on feet for the entire shift
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to work with tools, like scissors, knives and/or power tools for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Ability to work with other in a close environment
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality
- Food or production experience preferred
Case Farms is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Case Farms participates in the E-Verify system and uses tools made available by the federal government to confirm employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process.
High School or better
Excellent attendance and punctuality
Work with others in a close environment
Food or Production Experience
Works well as a member of a group