Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) was founded in the early 1960's by chemical engineering professors from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to commercialize technology developed in their laboratories. Since its inception, KMS has focused on the enormous worldwide need for purified water in a broad variety of applications. KMS also provides superior problem solving for purification, filtration and separation of fluids in the food, dairy, beverage and bio-technology areas. As a result, the company has grown into a world leader in the development, manufacture and sale of membrane-based separations equipment.
We are emphasizing new and improved products to solve the world's liquid separations problems. They are more fully described on our website (http://www.kochmembrane.com) We are now seeking additional outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business in order to augment our world-class capabilities and growth.
1. Investigate global quality and warranty issues.
- Communicate with customers, Sales Engineers, Process Engineers, Field Service Engineers and Manufacturing Staff to gather information for troubleshooting of the issue.
- Coordinate the return of product from the field.
- Conduct autopsy and failure analysis on the subject product.
- Write reports detailing the results of the investigation in photographs, charts, graphs to Engineers and Managers
2. Manage projects focused on the elimination of the causes of product field failures.
- Manage specific Corrective Action Issues using the CAPA System
- Gather cross-functional teams and establish plan and actions to execute project
- Follow through with implementation of changes into Manufacturing including documentation and training.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Work with Manufacturing Managers, Supervisors and Operators to troubleshoot product manufacturing issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to initiate and execute CAPA projects.
- Top notch analytical and logical skills.
- Troubleshooting product quality and warranty issues.
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Communicate results in report form including charts, graphs and photographs for presenting to engineers and managers.
- Product knowledge is important for this role: Construction and Materials, Manufacturing procedures, Application in the field, Failure analysis and Troubleshooting.
- Experience with root cause analysis.
- Associates Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or significant job experience with some college level science study preferred.
- AS Degree
- 5 Years of experience as a Technician
- Ability to analyze data and write reports
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.