** This position is based in our Chicago Studio office. **
- Create engaging art packages for interactive casino slot entertainment using graphic design, illustration, motion, and animation.
- Regularly improve artistic and software skills through internal and external training and by mentorship from leaders and peers.
- Work on art assets (reel symbols, backgrounds, UI, animations, etc.) from concept to production, testing, and game launch.
- Actively work with others (fellow artists, game designers, software developers, mathematicians, etc.) through personal exchanges, written communication, and timely delivery of assets.
- Maintain file organization and etiquette (folder structure, file naming, layer naming, etc.)
- Creating digital art that can be shared with teams, meets efficiency requirements for optimized display and playback, and is effectively delivered to software developers for implementation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge/Work Experience:
- Associates Degree required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, 2D animation/motion graphics, or related field highly preferred.
- 3-5 years’ industry experience or project experience in 2D illustration, graphic design, and/or generalist skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of casino gaming or video game creation required.
- Advanced drawing and rendering skills.
- Advanced digital art software skills, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient understanding of game design for slot product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage time with limited interaction with direct supervisor and mentors while completing company art goals and projects.
- Display a high degree of professionalism with a willingness to learn from and to accept critique from peers and leaders.
Twitter - @everi_inc / @EveriTalent
Instagram - everi_inc / EveriTalent
YouTube - Everi Holdings Inc.
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/everi
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.
** For All External Staffing Agencies **
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review without proper approval. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.