The Billing Administrator candidate should have at least 2 years of accounting and billing experience, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and collections preferably in a law firm environment.
- Prepare and distribute pre-bills for assigned billing partners/accounts
- Implement, maintain, and transmit electronic billing
- Prepare, produce, and finalize invoices for assigned accounts
- Assist with bill preparation for more sophisticated bills and/or on-demand requirements as available (both manual & electronic)
- Monitor accounts receivable reports and update payment status information related to past due accounts
- Provide management with status reports and assist clients in resolving questions and/or problems regarding invoices and accounts
- Ability to balance multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and highly professional demeanor
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Prolaw Billing System experience preferred
The firm offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
Please submit a cover letter with your salary expectations, anticipated start date, and three professional references. Due to the anticipated number of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time