Independence Care is hiring!
Direct Care Workers provide assistance and support to clients who need help with daily tasks.
Common job duties of a Direct Care Worker may include:
- Personal care: assisting with bathing, toileting, shaving, dressing, personal hygiene.
- Companionship services: grocery shopping, doctor's appointments.
- Light housework: dishes, laundry, vacuuming.
Before an applicant may be scheduled to work, he/she will need to submit the following:
- CPR certification (within last two years)
- Physical examination (within last year)
- 2-step TB test (within last year)
Independence Care will conduct a criminal background check.
Benefits of employment with Independence Care:
- $50 bonus when you refer another Direct Care Worker or a new client.
- Advance access to your earned wages through PayActiv.
- Competitive hourly pay rates.
- Unlimited unpaid time off.
- Weekly pay.