DELTA Resources, Inc. has earned a reputation as one of the most respected companies in the government services industry for one major reason – we put our values into action every single day, with every client, with our employees, and with every contract. We are a woman-owned business, established in 2000 to provide support services to the Federal government and private sector. Our Mission: DELTA enables government decision-makers to make the best decisions for our country’s future through quality products delivered by skilled professionals.
DELTA is seeking a Systems Engineer to provide high-level senior engineering management support to include System Engineering, system analysis, cost analysis and combat system design and development studies. The candidate will provide subject matter expertise to development of Combat System Requirements, Combat System Design, Architecture development and System Integration.
Provide Engineering Management to the Program Office Lead Systems Engineer, to include assisting in Systems of Systems trade studies, capability analysis, gap analysis, technology development strategies and other assessments . Tasks will include:
- Provide programmatic services and technical services, including ability to communicate effectively with technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Program PAPMs and APMs.
- System of System analysis including analysis of alternatives and recommendations for technology investment to drive system performance
- Planning and guiding systems engineering studies, analysis efforts, and architecture development.
- Support development and execution of systems engineering trade studies, performance metrics, systems requirements, mission analysis, CONOPS, and risk management plans
- Support systems integration and requirements identification
- Support the identification of future technology enablers to enhance system performance
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other Technical discipline
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in Systems Engineering or Engineering support within Department of Navy (DoN) environment and particularly within Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) or PEO IWS.
- Ability to precisely and concisely communicate and defend complex analytical results verbally and in various forms of written products
- Demonstrated ability supporting diverse programmatic and technical tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of weapons and/or automated information systems, including experience supporting systems engineering technical reviews and the DoD acquisition process
- Experience planning, creating and delivering customer briefings and demonstrations.
- 10 years of experience in a program office or similar organization.
- Ability to think analytically, creatively and critically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.