H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 109,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
At H-E-B, you may be surprised to find designers, buyers, lawyers, accountants, engineers, architects, auditors, technical writers, and EMTs. It takes a full range of talents and skills to for us to be able to put People First.
As a Contact Center Specialist, you will serve our customers and Partners by answering and resolving inquiries across various and intermediate Contact Center services.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources-People-drive the innovation, growth, and success that makes H-E-B The Greatest Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... willingness to go above and beyond to help Customers and your work Team?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... a strong sense of how what you do affects our success?
PASSION FOR RESULT... a drive and initiative to resolve Customer issues?
We are looking for:
- high school diploma
- 2 years of contact center experience
- strong customer service skills / etiquette
What is the work?
- Handles inquiries, as assigned, for one or more of the following service areas:
- Partner inquiries: Benefits, 401K, PeopleSoft, payroll, PSP, corporate discounts, Partner texts, verifications, W-2, corporate cards, HR guidelines, learning center, MyCareer, drugfree, escalations
- Customer inquiries: Customer Relations, points club rewards, check services, VPP, digital coupons, switchboard operator, eCom, social media channels, BBB
- Handles inquiries and assignments through phone, email, chat, or fax
- May assist other Specialists with specific questions, program knowledge
- Escalates inquiries that require advanced expertise, as needed
- Crafts internal and external communication (e.g. letters, emails, faxes) pertaining to assigned inquiries
- Requests information and / or transactions from other departments to resolve customer inquiries
- Researches / references H-E-B policies in order to accurately address inquiries
- Assists in creating simple ad hoc reports using customer / Partner data
- Relies on experience, instructions, and pre-established guidelines / procedures, and training from Sr Specialists and Lead
- Reports to Lead or Manager, with moderate supervision
- Upholds H-E-B brand values with internal and external touch points
What is your background?
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a contact center environment, or comparable
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Contact Center Specialist?
- Strong phone / email etiquette skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong listening skills
- Strong written communication skills, including idea conveyance, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong mediation, negotiation, trouble-shooting, and conflict resolution skills
- Organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Ability to relay compassion and understanding, while staying composed in stressful situations
- Ability to diffuse difficult customers effectively and professionally
- Ability to ask probing questions in a non-confrontational manner
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between tasks
- Proficient typing abilities
- Bilingual Preferred
- Dependable; strong work ethic
- Strong individual / team performance, contributing to product effectiveness and efficiency of the total department
- Function in a fast-paced, retail, office environment
- Sit for an extended period of time
- Work extended hours and rotating schedules as needed
- Use arms / hands in repetitive motion
Primary Location US-TX-San Antonio
Work Locations 3485 Fredericksburg Rd Suite 5, San Antonio, 78201 3485 Fredericksburg Rd Suite 5 San Antonio 78201
Job H-E-B Contact Center
Organization Corporate Region
Job Type Full-time
Job Posting Aug 16, 2018, 2:16:24 PM Unposting Date Aug 23, 2018, 11:59:00 PM