Our company needs to fill a DNA Specimen Collector position for Child Support Services. This is a great supplemental income position that offers training. Primary duties include obtaining tissue samples, through an oral/cheek swab method, and completing a legal chain of custody form. All cases are court ordered and so, we are seeking an honest, committed personality. The results of the DNA sample collections assist child support in determining if an alleged father is the true biological father of a child.
We are seeking reliable, honest, and detail-oriented applicants. This is NOT a full-time position. We are seeking applicants that are superhuman and NEVER get sick or call out for work. All jokes aside, we truly are looking for that special person with a strong sense of commitment.
Works Schedule: Last Thursday of the month: 1/30, 2/27, 3/26, 4/30
Hours: 8:30am to 3:00pm
PAY RATE: $12.00 per hour
This is an entry level position - No experience needed! All training is provided online and over-the-phone. Supplies are provided.
Primary duties include obtaining tissue samples through the use of cheek swabs and completing legal chain of custody documentation and procedures.
If you fully understand the above information and believe that you meet each of the criteria, please submit your resume through Indeed for consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma