Responsible for identifying and creating product requirements and taking ownership from initial concept through delivery. Will need to understand existing processes and how they will impact the end customers and create new approaches. Works closely with large organizations and cross-functional teams. It is important they will be able to understand customer behavior and needs then translate that into product requirements. Ability to dive deep into technical considerations as needed.
* Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
* Analytical skills on CPE voice and data devices
* Analytical and development skills with embedded software on CPE video devices
* Knowledge of how CPE devices function at the SOC or driver level
* Some knowledge and/or working experience with scripting and programming languages. Must be able to write, read, interpret and review.
* Knowledge and experience of broadband industry is a plus
* Knowledge of MSO Headend components / functions is a plus
8 + years working with data-based networks.
* 10 + years working in a Product Management role.
* BA/BS degree in a technical field or business; if the degree is in a business field, applicant will need to demonstrate a strong technical background.
* Experience with business class broadband devices and networks.
* Experience with WiFi, DOCSIS and other broadband related technologies.
* Comfortable working with cross functional teams to drive schedules and priorities
Job Type: Full-time