Training Pay - $20.00
After Training - $21.50
Top Pay: $29.00 *pay is based off of experience and performance
Incentive Pay if production exceeds over 105%
Join a culture committed to family, community, and you.
- Physically and accurately select cases from rack and floor slots; stack cases on pallets; shrink-wrap completed pallet; operate electric pallet jacks; load/unload trucks.
- Must also perform all other assigned general warehouse duties.
- Provides superior customer service to retail stores.
- Safety sensitive position
- Employment history in physically demanding positions is required.
- More than one year experience loading and selecting merchandise in a high volume distribution center is preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate satisfactory employment history.
- Rotating days off; one weekend off per month; length of the shift may vary (usually 8-10 hours); 9am starting shift; but work until all orders are completed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment aptitude test, background check, and drug test.
- Must have strength and endurance to continually lift cases weighing from 5 to 65 pounds throughout up to a 10+ hour shift.
- Must be able to work in varying temperature ranges in the department
- Dry order selector temperature ranges 40 to 90 degrees
- Refrigeration order selector temperature ranges 38 to 55 degrees.
- Freezer order selector temperature ranges -10 to -20 degrees.
- Day shift
- Extended hours
- Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Dental
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Behavioral Health Care
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) Plan and Roth option with Company Match
- Member (“Employee”) Grocery Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management. Applicants for this position must be at least 18 years old. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned; This job description is subject to change at any time employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the employer.
- 200 S. 56th St. Chandler, AZ 85226
To apply see below.
Note: You may need to cut and paste the link into a different browser for it to work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $29.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: In person