Are you someone who has a keen eye for writing styles and improving the content of publications and wants an opportunity to make an impact in the world of Cyber? In this role, you will influence and shape key Cyberspace-related strategy, policy, doctrine, and campaign assessment documents to help our client normalize Cyberspace operations concepts to ensure they can be easily understood and incorporated into traditional military operations. You’ll work closely with the clients, providing thought leadership on Cyberspace operations and performing high level analysis.
If you crave a role that allows you to use your expertise to its fullest extent to help conceive and shape future Cyberspace guidance that directly impacts how the DoD conducts operations and defends our nation’s vital interests in Cyberspace, then we have an opportunity for you!
Nice If You Have:
- 10 years of experience as a US government, DoD, or Combatant Command policy analyst
- Experience with conducting research and analysis and contributing to the coordination of strategic assessments for military operations
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the Annual Joint Assessment (AJA) or Chairman's Net Assessment
- Experience with analyzing campaign plans to ensure the commander's direction and command strategy are interpreted into actions aligned with strategic and intermediate military objectives
- Knowledge of the Joint Strategic Planning System
- Ability to determine if a campaign plan captures and describes an approach to implementing guidance from higher echelons, including national and military strategies and policy documents
- Ability to develop reports and briefings on strategic assessment activities
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including strict attention to detail
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.