Are you an industrial equipment maintenance professional seeking an opportunity for stability, a place to build a career instead of just going to a job? We need top notch, experienced industrial equipment maintenance professionals that have an interest in being a part of hardworking, experienced, dedicated team to join our professionals in the specialized repair of material handling equipment (MHE). This diverse group of equipment includes conveyor systems, PLC's, forklifts, docking plates, ball decking, package sorting and other equipment. WE OFFER competitive pay, plus great benefits and a culture that engages our employees and encourages them to be an active participant in shaping our company. WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A $500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS!!!
What you will do:
A MH Mechanic 2 performs skilled maintenance, repair, and upkeep of facilities components and systems utilized by LGSTX Services. These systems include all types of work on conveyor systems, all components of conveyor systems and other material handling equipment. In addition this position may interact, inspect, and oversee contractors work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs reactive repairs and preventative maintenance on all equipment as designated above.
- Possesses the ability to cut weld and fabricate.
- Reads and interpret technical manuals, blueprints, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Safely operates all equipment associated with the manufacturing and demolition of conveyor systems, including fabrication /welding, and conduit and wiring installation and demolition.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and constructs mechanical and electrical systems including compressors, air lines, diverters, cylinders, switches, VFD’s, control devices, and systems.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and installs electrical components with voltages from 12 volts DC to 480 volts AC.
- Follows or develops work plan for emergency repair of critical assets. Work plan to include coordinating with operations, locating parts/tools for repair, scheduling time with equipment, etc.
- Demonstrates proficiency with CMMS.
- Acts as a liaison between LGSTX Services and contractors on maintenance, modifications, and operations of equipment required and do so in keeping with our value of providing excellence in customer service.
- Available to work flexible schedules, including working all shifts, weekends and some holidays as per our customer’s production schedules and requirements. Overtime may be necessary as required.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude and is professional at all times.
- Informs supervisors and operations immediately of potential delays to schedules and time lines as they occur.
- Demonstrates flexibility with scheduling and tasks.
- Possesses the ability to learn quickly and take direction from other more experienced mechanics and/or supervisors.
- Works with other departments, companies, or personnel at any time as required.
- Maintains all required paperwork, work orders, electronic records and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures all equipment is kept in the highest possible state of repair and appearance.
- Follows all LGSTX and/or customer operating procedures.
- Is safety conscious at all times and ensures compliance with all company policies, federal, state and local regulations.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a required background and drug screen
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, blueprints, mechanical drawings, and electrical schematics
- At least 2 years of verifiable prior work experience with industrial or commercial maintenance work as a maintenance technician
- Ability to work independently of others
- Must show proficiency of any of the above upon request
- Two years of formal approved technical training or schooling in industrial or commercial maintenance. To include mechanical, electrical, welding
- Computer skills to include email and Microsoft office products such as Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 4 years (Preferred)
- electrical: 4 years (Preferred)
- Conveyor maintenance: 4 years (Preferred)
- Wilmington, OH (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts