100% Commissioned only with a six-figure potential
Aparti Capital Markets, Inc. is a boutique capital advisory firm, that provides a wide range of financial services to commercial real estate sponsors/operators. We are proficient in structured products, this is a form of structured finance where we can be creative and put together a mix of equity and debt. In this fashion, we can participate in the capital structure in many different ways. Founded in 2019, the firm is headquartered in Atlanta and maintains a presence in primary markets across the nation.
Our culture is very important to us. We believe in integrity first, matchless service, excellence always, pushing boundaries, and failing forward. There is no room for ego or drama in or business. We care about our people and we care about our customers. We tackle everything with a positive “can-do” attitude and celebrate hard work and victory. We put our people first and do everything in our power to help every loan originator who wants to be successful, achieve his or her dreams.
We are seeking a loan origination candidate who is interested in an exciting career – not just a job. The ideal candidate(s) will be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and be fully accountable to clients and referral partners. We provide a fun working environment that will help you reach your potential while providing the flexibility in your schedule to live your best life.
- Developing referral relationships with business partners to include commercial real estate sponsors, commercial real estate brokers, attorneys, and financial planners
- Interviewing loan applicants and explaining terms and conditions
- Preparing loan documentation in accordance with financial institution standards
- Providing status reports to management
- Advise and educate clients on the commercial real estate financing process
- Assist clients throughout the loan process from prequalification through closing and beyond.
· Must have a high level of integrity
· Must be willing to take action and fail forward
· Must be proactive
· Must be self-motivated
· Must have a pleasing personality
· Must be dedicated
· Must go the extra mile
· Must be open-minded and willing to try new things
· Must have outstanding customer service
· Must build quality relationships
· Must be willing to put in the time
· Must be coachable
· Must be able to think critically and follow directions
· Must be hungry for success
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Loan Origination: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote