Why Work Here?
“Supportive management, great hospitality and sales growth opportunities, and the potential to meet, and connect with amazing people.”
Here’s your chance to join a personally and professionally fulfilling community within a rapidly growing hospitality-based cigar lounge. Each team member will receive training to excel in hospitality, cigar education relating to Cigars 101 and sales knowledge, and leadership support to uphold our high hospitality standards as a team. See for yourself what it’s like to work with a passionate team in a welcoming cigar retail/lounge environment.
You will be expected to offer a level of personal engagement with customers and members, while focusing on the details of the facility’s needs as well. Responsibilities will be tailored around ensuring the facility cleanliness is up to the highest standard, offering a unique customer experience, and guided humidor sales/merchandising.
With the same air purification technology as found in hospital grade ionizers, your comfort and safety can be seen in the cleanliness of the air. Forget everything you picture in a typical dingy cigar lounge environment. ICC proudly wears the moniker “Cheers, but with cigars.”
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide a guest experience in the humidor and lounges through exemplary service and selling skills, while upholding the Industrial Cigar Co. brand journey.
- Developing relationships with new and recurring customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for customer satisfaction. Accountable for becoming a trusted, successful tobacconist and consistently working as part of a team to exceed sales and KPIs.
- Continuously hungry for knowledge and growth within a unique space.
- Can assist in the complete operations of the store from humidor sales to in-lounge service, and event support. Can adapt to continuous changes on the fly and can accept challenges with a positive attitude.
- Follows all Industrial Cigar Company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs), as well as state and local regulations.
- Maintains visual and cleanliness standards to support the brand image. Ensures a comfortable, responsible and safe environment
- Previous experience in a retail, hospitality or other service-centric environment.
- POS and/or computer skills needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (night, weekends, holidays)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Hands on team player with a strong work-ethic
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and retain information
- Passionate and persistent about delivering the finest guest experience possible.
- A track record of meeting challenging sales and operational goals
- Demonstrated flexibility and emotional intelligence to adapt to frequently changing business conditions with energy and accountability.
- Strong communicator with a professional presence. Ability to build relationships with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to take on team lead role in maintaining company standards and culture
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to cigar smoke. The employee is occasionally exposed to humid conditions while in the humidor. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, with some spikes during events and sporting events.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands, reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or sit; the employee must frequently lift and/ or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Part-time
- Strong leadership support
- Safe and rewarding environment
- Customer Service or Hospitality experience recommended
- Retail Sales experience required
- Night Shift: 4pm-10pm (weekdays) 4pm-11pm (weekends)
- 9500 Dallas Pkwy, #400, Frisco, TX 75034
Hours per week:
- Brandon Byers, General Manager
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Some social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About Industrial Cigar Co:
We have a saying at Industrial Cigar Co. (ICC), you’re only a stranger here once. ICC is a family-owned cigar lounge with a single mission: create community by providing the finest cigar experience to people of all levels.
In order to accomplish an unmatched cigar lounge experience, we are seeking only those whom are willing to hustle and pay attention to details. A pride in delivering every customer a feeling that they are family. Our team is consistently supportive and our environment is positive and fulfilling. If you cannot be a personality and a consistently positive attitude, willing to set a high bar for the industry, we ask you please do not apply. We assure you that there’s more to this job listing than meets the eye, it can only be experienced.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We abide by all CDC Guidelines. We also have additional precautions, and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all Customers, and Staff.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales/Hospitality: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location