Wyoming Financial Insurance was established in 1990 and is a Wyoming owned and operated company with 11 offices across the State. We are looking for a motivated, detailed and enthusiastic Commercial Insurance Account Manager.
This is an entry level position and pay will be based on experience.
An Account Manager’s duty is to assist one of our agents to help them fill the needs of our clients by provide top quality customer service which includes;
- Engaging with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Answering incoming customer inquiries
- Processing policy changes, Certificates of Insurance, proposals and payments as needed
- Answering billing questions
- Quoting new business
- Cross selling
- Work with various underwriter to market new and renewal business
- Scanning and filing paperwork into agency management system
- Data gathering and input
- Navigate through different carrier web-sites
- As well as other insurance office duties
- 1 year customer service experience in a professional setting
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Property and Casualty Insurance Licensed. If you are not licensed, we will provide the material and pay for the exam. License must be acquired within 90 days of hire.
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Good computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Work well independently and in a team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Internship