Our client, a multinational manufacturer with U.S. headquarters in Roswell, Ga, is seeking a Finance Transformation consulting expert for a permanent role in their Shared Services Division. This Project Manager will develop, manage and implement a portfolio of process improvement efforts to support the Corporate CFO's initiatives. This opportunity offers a PMP high visibility, stability, low travel requirements and the chance to make a financial impact with a global industrial leader.
The Finance Transformation Project Manager will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Identify and investigate process improvement opportunities across domestic U.S. operating units, with an emphasis on accounting and finance back office functions.
- Build business cases and executive summary presentations to justify capital expenditures.
- Organize resources, perform studies, and present cases to justify projects.
- Research and report on potential solution providers, technologies, and strategies to improve efficiency.
- Act as PMO and maintain project management templates to provide status update to senior management.
- Organize and facilitate Internal Efficiency project work streams to generate a pipeline of new efficiency projects. Model and present ideas for approval.
- Lead process mapping, process standardization, process documentation and other continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage the full project life cycle.
- Effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in finance organizational redesign and implementation, preferably in a national consulting firm.
- Experience leading diverse project teams in matrix environments.
- Proficient in Continuous Improvement tools and techniques (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
Base salary range $115-130,000, plus an incentive bonus plan.
Full range of employee benefits including, medical, life, vacation.
Relocation assistance is offered.