The social media coordinator will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. The coordinator will also create and maintain a strong online presence for our company as well as act quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video and HTML)
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews and negative news communications.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communication or related field
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong ability to multi task, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills required.
- Proven ability to interface with all levels of management necessary.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimum supervision, and must be extremely detail-oriented.
Required Technical Competencies
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to research and collect data from a wide variety of sources.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Social Media: 1 year (Required)