The responsibilities for this position will be:
- Discuss with prospects the process, product and services offered from our company.
- Keep track, nurture and add value to prospects and customers.
- Use the CRM for tracking and pipeline forecasting.
- Hosting phone calls for discovery as well as deliver proposals and scoping.
- Being knowledgable about different SaaS solutions on the market, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Marketo, etc.
- Fully understanding use cases and facilitating the needs to responsible parties within the company and follow up with tasks set.
- Articulating and being personable to prospects/businesses to provide customer confidence.
- Being able to multi-task and manage several solutions such as Gmail, Slack, HubSpot, PandaDoc, Drift, etc. We're happy to train on any solutions you're not familiar with.
- Some knowledge on CRMs, Marketing Automation and ERP solutions for businesses.
- Being flexible with hours and engagement for prospects as well as employees from around the globe.
High School completion and College graduate with Bachelor's degree. Any references or work done previously in the Software or SaaS space is a plus!
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Required)