Just Digital, a top rated digital marketing agency, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team and assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our agency clients online marketing efforts.
(Please read the ENTIRE job description for important application instructions)
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Digital Marketing Account Manager is a client-facing marketing manager style role. You will be working as the lead contact point for our clients, coordinating between the client and their assigned team to ensure the businesses hit their growth goals. You will be building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships as you help them grow their businesses.
*Our company is based in LA but we're a remote-first company, which means you'll be working remotely most of the time, with occasional office visits for team meetings.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING**
- Create marketing strategies and marketing plans for clients,
- Setting objectives and KPI’s to help our clients grow their leads/ sales/ brand awareness.
- Creating and managing marketing projects in:
- Search: Paid advertising on Google/ Youtube, and SEO
- Social: Facebook advertising creating content, growing audiences
- Copywriting: Sales copy, email copy, website copy, SEO content/ inbound areas
- Funnels: Creating front end offers, creating lead magnets, designing landing pages
- Email: Writing email sequences, newsletters
- Web Design and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Client meetings to update them on progress
- Serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Engage in ongoing communication with clients to develop strong relationships
- Relay feedback back to team to execute on projects and assign tasks to team according to needs of clients and their marketing objectives
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Oversees a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities
- Prepare marketing reports for the marketing campaigns we’re executing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years in a Marketing manager, Account Manager or relevant role within a marketing agency or in-house marketing team.
- 3+ years executing or managing any of the following; Facebook Ads, Google Ads, SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing.
- Effective team management: ability to work with creative team of designers, developers, writers, and advertising managers to get marketing campaigns executed.
- Experience creating online marketing campaigns that drive business growth.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple client account at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Source and manage freelance talent when needed.
- Properly allocate a marketing budget across our marketing efforts.
WHAT WE DO AT JUST DIGITAL
We’re a marketing and creative company helping small businesses succeed and do what they love. We offer the following services to our clients:
- Paid advertising management: Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Website design & development
- Marketing consulting and strategy development
- Online Marketing (automated marketing, inbound marketing, lead generation)
- Content Creation & Media Production
Ideally, your profile will look like this:
- You like to pay attention to detail and have a professional approach to time and deadlines
- Great organizational skills and ability to organize content/ files
- You enjoy working with a team and have excellent communication skills
- You are organized, responsible and reliable: consistency is a must
We’re a small company: You’ll be contributing to the growth of the company, offering insight, ideas and execute on those ideas to create internal systems and processes for the company. We expect you to be intuitive and collaborative, as well as be able to share your ideas clearly with our team and clients.
If you are interested, please include a cover letter that begins with the following, “I Am The Best for Just Digital”, and also include:
- 2-3 sentences of what you think makes online marketing effective.
- 2-3 links to any relevant work or case studies
- Links to a social media profile (LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter)
Failure to begin your cover letter with “I Am The Best For Just Digital", and follow the 3 steps will cause us to ignore and reject your application.
We look forward to speaking with you and having you on the team!
Just Digital Inc
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)
- Google/ Facebook Ads: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content Marketing/ Email Marketing/ Or SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19